Thursday, April 1, 2010

The race is on.

Well it's 60 days before the Republican Primary.  This race is about who is the best candidate to defeat Bennie Thompson.  Of course I am a little bias in thinking that Bill Marcy is the best candidate.  Would you expect me to say differently.

But the real reason I think my republican friends should vote for me is that I am the most experienced candidate.  In the last 2 years I have been involved in two elections.  The first in the 3rd District congressional district where my purpose was to become involved in the debate.  I must have said something interesting during that election because I was encouraged to run for Ms House 82.  In that election I was supported by the Governor, Lt Governor and all the 7 elected statewide republicans.  

In that special election I was opposed by 4 democrats.  I made the run off election but all the democrats teamed up against me.  Like a wise man once said,  "What doesn't kill you just makes me stronger.  "   Well folks I am very strong.

The race to defeat Bennie Thompson is very similar to the House 82 race.  The big difference is when I was running in the 82 race there had been a death by a elderly representative.   Now what I have learned is that you can't run against a dead man or his record.  But my advantage here is that Bennie is alive a well.  So let the fight begin. 

2 comments:

  1. I had the chance to meet Bill Marcy on 4/15/2010 and I liked what he had to say I would not have any problem with helping this man KICK Bennie Thompson's BUTT out of office

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come help bill put bennie back in bolton ms.
      BILL will be at the Batesville Public Library Thursday 9 2012 at 7 pm for the Tea Party of Panola County Town Hall Meeting. Hope to see all of you there. Phillip Herron 1/662/578/4076 pwherron@yahoo.com

      Delete